Reports: What Zlatan Told Mourinho Before Man Utd Exit

Do you open new MEP? post here with description and rules

Moderator: punnyboi

BoySmile

Reports: What Zlatan Told Mourinho Before Man Utd Exit

Post by BoySmile » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:19 am

With Zlatan Ibrahimovic leaving sboasia Manchester United earlier this year, he has now recalled a conversation he had with Jose Mourinho before deciding to leave the English club.The 37-year-old suffered a serious knee injury in April 2017, which kept him out for several months. However, United opted to extend his contract for another season after he scored 28 goals in the 2016/17 campaign."When we decided to spend another year in United, I thought I would not disappoint," Ibrahimovic wrote in his new book I'm Zlatan Ibrahimovic, as reported by Expressen."Everything looked good with my knee and it did not seem like I would need as much rehab as we first thought."The Swede, though, did not manage to get back to his best and only made five appearances from the bench in the 2017/18 Premier League campaign before opting to join LA Galaxy on sboasia a free deal in March 2018.In his new book, he also recalled a conversation he had with Mourinho towards the end of his stint at United, where he explained to the Red Devils boss he felt he could not help the team anymore."If you want me to play, I'm playing, but I do not want to disappoint you. I cannot give you what I can usually give you," he told Mourinho, as per an excerpt from his book, I'm Zlatan Ibrahimovic.Ibrahimovic left soon after, but has since sboasia revived his career in Major League Soccer, and has scored 22 goals in 27 appearances for LA Galaxy so far.

natthanon1602

Re: Reports: What Zlatan Told Mourinho Before Man Utd Exit

Post by natthanon1602 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:47 am

คาสิโนทั่วไป ยินดีที่จะปล่อยโบนัสเพื่อพร้อมสำหรับการเดิมพัน GCLUB ไม่ว่าจะเป็นความต้องการที่จะเพิ่มขนาดเดิมพันหรือเกี่ยวกับการถอน
โบนัสคาสิโนแต่หากผู้ใช้ต้องการที่จะลงทะเบียนที่คาสิโนออนไลน์อยู่แล้วและไม่ได้คาดหวังโบนัสคาสิโนสิ่งนี้อาจไม่ใช่สิ่งจำเป็น