Pep Responds To Links About Buying Messi

Do you open new MEP? post here with description and rules

Moderator: punnyboi

BoySmile

Pep Responds To Links About Buying Messi

Post by BoySmile » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:04 am

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has responded to sbobet 789 reports that he tried to sign FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi.Messi broke out under the tutelage of Guardiola, where club won the treble in the 2008-2009 season.Recent reports from Spain suggest that Man City agreed to meet Messi's buyout clause of -, but the Citizens manager has distanced himself from trying to sign Messi."I said many, many times, when I left Barca and went to Bayern and now City, I never asked Messi to come here or Bayern," Guardiola said, according to FourFourTwo. "I never sbobet 789 went and asked for this player, never. I know how important the sbobet 789 guy is for Barca."Myself, never spoke with the clubs and asked. I never made the first step. Never. I never did that. I said a thousand times."

natthanon1602

Re: Pep Responds To Links About Buying Messi

Post by natthanon1602 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:07 am

คาสิโนทั่วไป ยินดีที่จะปล่อยโบนัสเพื่อพร้อมสำหรับการเดิมพัน GCLUB ไม่ว่าจะเป็นความต้องการที่จะเพิ่มขนาดเดิมพันหรือเกี่ยวกับการถอน
โบนัสคาสิโนแต่หากผู้ใช้ต้องการที่จะลงทะเบียนที่คาสิโนออนไลน์อยู่แล้วและไม่ได้คาดหวังโบนัสคาสิโนสิ่งนี้อาจไม่ใช่สิ่งจำเป็น