Struggling Barca Star Reveals What Messi Told Him Amid Form Crisis

Do you open new MEP? post here with description and rules

Moderator: punnyboi

BoySmile

Struggling Barca Star Reveals What Messi Told Him Amid Form Crisis

Post by BoySmile » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:58 am

One of FC Barcelona's most expensive signings ever has รับ พนัน บอล reportedly revealed what club captain Lionel Messi told him to help him overcome his recent poor form.Ousmane Dembele joined the Catalan giants for €105 million (R1.75 billion) plus add-ons in August 2017, but has not yet hit the heights many expected the Frenchman to reach.With Messi currently injured, it was believed that Dembele would replace the superstar in the Blaugrana's starting line-up, but coach Ernesto Valverde has preferred Rafinha instead.The former Borussia Dortmund winger has now revealed what advice Messi gave him to help him get back to his best."Messi? He advises me, he tells me to play like in รับ พนัน บอล Dortmund, as I can do, to let go on the field," Dembele said, as quoted by AS."I am determined, last year I had a big injury, I have to prove and show myself at every game."France boss Didier Deschamps recently said he feels Dembele is not yet ready for high-level football, but the 21-year-old has shrugged off this criticism."He wants to sting me maybe," he added"Coaches often sting me to get the best of me. I am used to it."Overall, the two-footed winger has scored nine goals and assisted another nine รับ พนัน บอล strikes in 35 appearances for Barca since the beginning of last seaso

natthanon1602

Re: Struggling Barca Star Reveals What Messi Told Him Amid Form Crisis

Post by natthanon1602 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:16 pm

คาสิโนทั่วไป ยินดีที่จะปล่อยโบนัสเพื่อพร้อมสำหรับการเดิมพัน GCLUB ไม่ว่าจะเป็นความต้องการที่จะเพิ่มขนาดเดิมพันหรือเกี่ยวกับการถอน
โบนัสคาสิโนแต่หากผู้ใช้ต้องการที่จะลงทะเบียนที่คาสิโนออนไลน์อยู่แล้วและไม่ได้คาดหวังโบนัสคาสิโนสิ่งนี้อาจไม่ใช่สิ่งจำเป็น